مواليد باعون، عجلون1959 ويحمل شهادة الدكتوراة في فلسفة الإدارة العامة, شهادة الماجستير في الإدارة العامـــة ( تنمية موارد بشرية). سبق له وان عمل أميناً عاماً لوزارة تطويرالقطاع العام (25/3/2009–12/6/2012)، ومساعدا للأمين العام في ديوان الخدمة المدنية، و مستشارا لوزير الدولة لتطوير القطاع العام، ومدير شؤون التوظيف في ديوان الخدمة المدنية، ومديــرا للموارد البشريـة في مركز الإمارات للدراسات والبحوث الإستراتيجية في الإمارات العربية المتحدة .
Name: Prof. mohammad H. Masalha.
Present Title: Commissioner at the Independent Election Commission.
Tel. Off (+9626)5699844 Res. (+9626) 4710920
Fax: (+9626) 5695857
E-mail: masalha parl @ yahoo. Com
Ph. D. Degree in political Science.
Thesis: Foreign Policy of Jordan Towards the Palestinian Cause Cairo University (1983).
M.A. degree in Political Science:
Thesis: Parliamentary system in Jordan
Cairo University (1977).
Research Fellowship after the Ph. D. Degree, University of Edinburgh, Scotland. 1986.
1968- 1980: Broadcasting jobs at Jordan Broadcasting Service, the last of which was Director of the new Department.
1980- 1987: The Arab League where I held the following positions:
Scientific and Organizational Activities and Expertise:
- Director of Public Relations.
- Director of media Productions.
- Deputy head of the Arab League Mission in London.
- Head of the Arab League mission in Aids Ababa at the Organization of African Unity (OAU).1990- 1996: Professor of Political Sciences and Head of the Political Sciences Department at the university of Jordan.2006 President of Jordan Environment Society.
Publications in media and Politics:
- 2009 Dean, Faculty of International Studies- Jordan University
- 1996- 2006: Secretary General of the House of Representatives.
- 1987- 1990: Assistant to the Director General of the Jordanian Cooperative Organization.
- Member of (The National Commission on” Jordan First”).
- Member of the Executive Committee on Women Quota in Parliament formed by The Prime Minister on 12/1/2003.
- President, Jordan Environment Society.
- President of the Jordanian Political Science Association.
- Member of the Jordanian Writers Union.
- Member of the Arab Society for Political Sciences since (1985). (a founding member).
- Member of the international Political Sciences Association (IPSA) since 1986.
- Member of Asian Committee for Research and Studies, and the Committee for Democracy (TPSA) 1994- 1990.
- Member of the UNESCO Committee- representative of the Arab League- in the field of media and communications (1984- 1987).
- Member of the Arab ALECSO for Arab Media (1982- 1985).
- Member of the Executive Committee of Association of the Secretaries General of Parliaments of the Inter- Parliamentary Union (IPU).
- Member of National Dialogue Committee (NDC) 2011.
- Member of Trusteeship Council of Human Rights Center in Jordan 2011.
- Honorary President of Damia Club.
- Professor of International relations.
- Studies in Arab Media, published in Baghdad in 1983.
- The Arab Information Policy, published in London in 1985.
- Arab Information Abroad, published in Amman in 1988.
- The role of NGOs in environmental Public Awareness 1996.
- The role of Media in environmental Education (Case of Jordan) 2010.
- European Security without the U.S., published in Beirut in 1985.
- Introduction to Politics (Translation), published by the Jordan University in 1990.
- Non- Governmental organizations (NGO’s) and Their Role in Public Communication. Published in Amman in 1996.
- The Political parties Experiment in Jordan. A Comparative and Analytical study- 1999.
- Studies in the Jordanian Parliamentarism Ist Part, 2nd Part, Year 2000- 2002.
- Negotiation Diplomacy (Case of Jordan 2004).
- Political Communication, published in Amman, 3 editions: 1996 and 2001, 2009.
- Numerous political and media research work in Arab magazines..
- The Role of media in promotion of Environmental Public awareness.
- The mission of Count Bernadotte to Palestine, by Professor Sune Personne (Translated 2011 by Jordan University).
- Columnist in newspapers since 1986.
- Regional Parliamentary Studies Amman 2008 published by (UNEFIM).
Born in Ba’oun, Ajloun, in 1959, he holds PhD in public administration, an MA degree in public administration (human resources development).
He worked as secretary general of the Ministry of Public Sector Development during the period from 25 March 2009 until 12 June 2012.
He also worked as assistant secretary general of the Civil Service Bureau, adviser to the minister of public sector development,
director of employment affairs at the Civil Service Bureau, and human resources manager at the Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research in the United Arab Emirates.